Which ArchAngel are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla
What Sort of Romantic Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
You're a Tragic Romantic. Don't worry; Be happy. Like it's really that easy, right? Grieving takes time, no matter what you're getting over. Don't dwell so much on what has happened and go into the future without expectations. Healing will come.
What actress are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
1. What's the story behind your journal username?
Normandie's an online nickname I've used for a long time....it's also my pen name on ff.net.
2. Name five of your favourite pig-out foods:
Um.....Vanilla Coke, Nachos, chocolate pudding, twix bars and anything with cheese on it.
3. Have you ever had a make-over?
Um...yes. Before my formal.
4. Nname all members of the beatles.
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. Really....who wouldn't know that?
5. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country? Where?
It's a tie between Greece, Egypt and Indonesia. I spent three weeks collectively in the first two and three in Indonesia alone.
6. Name one thing you're grateful for today.
7. What is your favourite high school memory?
Looking back, probably first term this year. Seeing all my friends again and getting back into the routine of school.
8. What is the most insane thing you've done to/for your crush that (s)he might not/might know about?
Ah....when I was fifteen, there was a guy I liked. And on a whim once, in full sight of people (including, unfortunately, a few I knew), I asked him if I could practice my dancing with him, as I was taking classes at the time. So, we did....boy, I've never, ever lived it down.
9. Describe your dream wedding.
In a really old Gothic church...and I'd wear a champagne or smokey gray dress. Maybe the service and vows would be in Latin.
10. Would you ever join Temptation Island?
11. Name three teachers you liked in high school.
Three teachers I like in HS: Magister Turnbull (my wonderful Ancient History teacher who mentors me in all history stuff), Diaconus Magister Reed (the school chaplain) and the recently-retired Magister Carroll (who's kind enough to teach me latin even though he's retired).
12. Do you have a favourite quote? What is it?
Fairly simple one.....not sure who said it (I suspect Socrates, but I'm probably wrong.)
13. How old were you when your first heartbreak happened?
12 years old. My first boyfriend (and I use that in the loosest term) left me to go to boarding school. I haven't seen him since.....I still miss him from time to time.
14. Which school picture did you bury in your bottom drawer?
My individual portraits in grade ten.....you notice everything wrong about my face in it. Disgusting.
15. Do you have any weird preferences? What are they?
Welllll....nothing that weird. Breakfast in the morning....I have to be left alone or I'll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
16. What is the one thing you will never understand about the opposite sex?
Um.....why some of them say the things and have the attitudes they do.
17. Who is your best friend?
I wouldn't say I have one best friend....my best friend? Anyone who I can confide in, trust, have a laugh with, and whom I can talk with on a regular basis. Yeah...that about sums it up.
18. Name one TV character you'd most want to be.
Daphne from Frasier...since she has Niles for a husband. ^_^
19. If you were famous, and were to be a guest on a talk show, whose show would you choose? why?
I wouldn't mind going on Leno, I s'pose.....
20. give yourself a porn star name.
Puddy Simpson. XD My sister says that one's porn name can be made up from the name of your first pet and the street you live in. So there you go. ^_^;
21. do you have any weird sleep habits?
Not that I know of.
22. what do you plan to do this summer?
Getting a job, and preparing for uni if I get in.
23. what's your favourite song right now?
'Make the World Safe'- The Whitlams
24. Write a line from any song.
"The penny drops, the bottle spins, the stars all shift, the tables turn. The arrow strikes, the die is cast, the high shall be low and the first shall be last."- Paul Kelly, 'I'll be Your Lover
25. do you know at least one Disney song by heart?
As embarrassed as I am to say so, yes.
26. describe your dream house.
A penthouse apartment in NYC...with a huge study w. French windows, a collection of tribal masks and a big mirror. *smirk*
27. what's your typical sleep wear?
Wouldn't you like to know?
28. what's in your bag?
Money.....Marcus Aurelius' Meditations...writing materials....lip stuff.....bus and movie ticket stubs. Yes, that's about it.
29. what's in your wallet?
ID, money, holy pictures, some random business cards.
30. how much money do you currently have in your wallet?
>_< Please don't make me count all the coins in there....I can't be bothered at the moment. Rough estimate...about $15 dollars worth, I think.
31. what's your favourite pair of shoes?
My strappy shoes.
32. if you could've gone to your senior prom in a different outfit, what would it be?
I'm going to assume the formal is the Aussie equivalent of the senior prom.....I probably would've worn that red Moulin Rouge Satine-ish dress that I'd been covetting when my actual dress was being made.
33. how was your senior prom?
Alright....I had a gentleman date, the food was alright, the music was good, nice dress and all that....the post party let me down a little, but otherwise....yeah, it was pretty good.
34. tell us about any of your birthdays.
Turning seventeen this year was pretty special to me. It was the first birthday where I did what I felt like....which was to relax, see some movies in the city with Andrew....and that night we went out to an Indonesian resteraunt. Very enjoyable.
35. would you rather be a hobbit, an elf or a dwarf?
Elf....so I could actually tower above people for once.
36. what are the first five things you would splurge on if you were a billionaire?
A piano, going on a trip overseas, school/uni fees, my own place and a card to put all the money on.
37. what's your daily before-going-to-sleep ritual?
Shower, change, fall asleep listening to Tim Freedman singing 'No Aphrodisiac'.
38. what's the weirdest/funniest nickname you've ever been called?
One group of girls in my grade call me Musky.
39. name three of your favourite cartoon characters.
Um....Zim from Invader Zim, Squidward from Spongebob, and Stimpy from 'Ren and Stimpy'. Yep, I love my nickelodeon cartoons. :)
40. what are the magazines you read on a regular basis?
Who, NW, InStyle, Cosmo, Time and National Geographic.