1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
Er.....depends on the person. I'm not particularly fond of writing to specific people unless I know them well. I try my best to keep in touch though. Some might have to kick me into sending them an e-mail.
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
E-Mail, blogging (like here with my Lj) and IMing like AOL and MSN. Why? Um, they're quick and efficient. I don't have that much to say to people sometimes, so a few well-chosen words across the vast realm of hyperspace work fine for me.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I have AOL and MSN like I said above. I have them cause most of my friends use them and I would say that I use it daily.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
mmm.....I would say I have more friends overseas and far away than I do in Australia and nearby.
5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
From experience, "distance makes the heart grow fonder" is somewhat true in my opinion. When Andrew came back from three months absence, I was very happy to see him and I believe that if he was away longer, than I would've missed him even more and would've been even happier to see him return. Did that make sense?
Am on holidays now. Have no idea why I'm not feeling half as good as I did this afternoon.
However, the Vicar of Dibley is on tonight. Perhaps that will cheer me up a little.
"Come in if you're hot and you love Jesus!"
*grimaces* Ack.....that sounds like something I'd say. :-p