1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? Uh...European. My Paternal side is almost exclusively Dutch, my maternal side is a mixture of the British Isles. Principally Scottish (from the clan Forsythe), but with Welsh, Irish and English thrown in.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? Uh, well England and Holland definitely. And Germany, on Andrew's recommendation.
3. Which would you least like to visit? *shrugs* Beats me. I mean, I'd like to go to all the places. None that I particularly want to avoid.
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? *looks guilty* Not really. I guess once every five or so years, the relatives from Dad's side of the family all come together and talk about the old country. They're doing it this year, actually. My Mum's side have family reunions every year, but I've pretty much stopped going to them.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? On my Dad's side, my Opa and Oma (Grandfather and Grandmother) in approx. 1950, on Mum's side.....urgh, I'm not too sure of that. I think perhaps the mid to late 1800's is when they arrived in Australia.