Five things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. When you are mindless, bored and need a way to suck away time. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.
1) Exercising. I find I sleep a lot better if I've exercised that day. Plus, I'm less of an insomniac if I do it.
2) Writing. Not essays, though. Creative writing. Specifically, my original work. I love being able to work out everything for my story and establish a canon of sorts for it. And it's always changing, which is also something of a buzz for me.
3) Magazines. I'm absolutely shameful when it comes to gossip....I buy Who and NW every week without fail and the first thing I do when I get home is sit down and read them.
4) Having something hot for lunch. I had left over curry and rice for lunch yesterday, and it was wonderful. Especially in this cold weather.
5) My new addiction is something called Sudoku. Sort of a number puzzle that I've gotten into. Love doing it in the mornings after breakfest. Sure, I have to think, but the fact I can now take my time with it is excellent.
Current 6 Favorite Songs.
1.) Crowded House- All I Ask
2.) Tori Amos- Past the Mission
3.) U2- Stuck in a Moment
5.) Vivaldi's Four Seasons....I'm including this suite as one whole song. I spent most of my study block listening to it while buried in the books.
6.) Moby- Porcelain
I would tag people to do these...but it's absolutely freezing this morning and I'd rather have a hot shower instead. -_-;