5. Can I say the HP series? Great books....can't say much more.
4. LOTR trilogy- See no. 5
3. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte- Oh, the tragedy, the broodiness of Heathcliff, the wonderful language. AR NEEDS to play Heathcliff. He just does.
2. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy- All the phrases! Mind you, I get the strangest looks if I say 'Odd's fish'.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I have just four words for you: Mr Darcy! Woof woof!
Top 5 Songs in Moulin Rouge
5. Meet Me in the Red Room- Heh, so dirtily catchy.
4. Sparkling Diamonds - I just love it. No words needed.
3. Children of the Revolution- My current theme at school. I've re-invented myself as a poetry-spouting Bohemian, much to the horror of the resident nuns.
2. Compliante De la Butte- Melancholy old-fashioned French. Who could resist?
1. Your Song- I just love this song in the MR context....so nicely done. I love it!
Top 5 OTHER songs (at the moment, at least)
5. Nice 'n Easy- Frank Sinatra. As you can imagine, I'm v. partial to old 50's-60's stuff. Not to mention this was featured in one of Ian's films....
4. Do Nothin' till you hear from Me- Robbie again. You have to buy 'Swing when You're Winning' right now. Kick-arse album.
3. Love Affair- Kylie Minogue. This Andrew and my song.
2. Killing Me Softly- The Fugees. This one always reminds me of Baz a bit....
1. Somethin' Stupid- Robbie and Nicole. Cute and sweet song. Why don't they write stuff like this anymore?
Top 5 Movies
5. Clockwork Mice- Heehee, Ian's in it....and he's cute. And I consdider it to be an unofficial muse for my writing.
4. The Royal Tenenbaums- Just a cool film.....
3. Gosford Park- Richard E. Grant! Woof woof!
2. LoTR:FoTR- Elves! Hobbits! Need I say more?
1. Moulin Rouge. Do you really need to ask?
5 AWFULLY TERRIBLE MOVIES
5. Gladiator- Ok, I don't think this is 'awfully terrible', but I don't like it that much. I think it's a bit overrated.
4. The Next Best Thing- Madonna tried so hard....and felt so short. Poor Rupert Everett.
3. American Pie 2- Sorry, this was nowhere near as good as the first one. Must've lost something there along the way....
2. Vanilla Sky- This was just weird. I don't like Tom or Penelope that much either....
1. Warriors of Virtue- I was dragged by my younger sister to see this when I was 12....what a horrid experience. I made a pact to avoid all martial arts films involving strange creatures from then on.